Sigvaris Select Comfort Features:
- From petite to plus, SELECT COMFORT offers a complete line of sizes designed to fit more than 99% of the population
- Durable construction combined with a smooth, opaque look
- Comfortable, stretchable material constructed from double-covered yarn easily glides on and off
- Plus-size pantyhose is a great alternative for maternity
- Cotton-lined gusset on pantyhose styles
- Closed toe for women
- Open toe for women and men
If there are any open wounds in the region being treated, these wound areas must first be covered with a suitable wound dressing or stockinette before applying Sigvaris products.
Sigvaris Select Comfort: (Knee) - 30-40 mmHg - Model 860
Care and Maintenance
To maintain your SIGVARIS garment, we recommend the following:
- Wash daily by hand or in a laundry bag in a washing machine (delicate wash cycle) at max. 40 degrees. For hand-washing we recommend using our mild hand-washing detergent SIGVARIS WASHING SOLUTION. Do not use fabric softener!
- Please do not put the stockings in the dryer as this will cause them to overheat and generate static electricity. Press the compression stockings between two dry towels and lay them out to dry in a shady place with plenty of ventilation. Do not place on heaters/radiators.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean. Do not use chemicals.
Thigh stocking with grip-top: Human skin releases sweat, oil and skin cells. Thus, the silicone surface of the grip-top must be treated with particular care. Clean the silicone surfaces with SIGVARIS CLEAN PAD from time to time for better grip.
Thigh stocking with waist attachment: Before washing, please match and fasten the Velcro strip carefully so that the entire area is protected.
Caution: Sharp fingernails and rings with sharp edges can quickly result in defects. Pay due attention to these risks when donning and removing your stockings, and always wear rubber gloves! Do not cut off any loose threads inside the stockings.