Sigvaris Cotton Features:
- Only Supima Cotton touches the skin to ensure superior comfort
- Breathable and durable
- Classic ribbed look
- Ideal for everyday wear and for sensitive skin
If there are any open wounds in the region being treated, these wound areas must first be covered with a suitable wound dressing or stockinette before applying Sigvaris products.
Sigvaris Cotton: (Thigh) 20-30 mmHg & 30-40 mmHg- Model 230N
Care and Maintenance
To maintain your SIGVARIS garment, we recommend the following:
- Wash daily by hand or in a laundry bag in a washing machine (delicate wash cycle) at max. 40 degrees. For hand-washing we recommend using our mild hand-washing detergent SIGVARIS WASHING SOLUTION. Do not use fabric softener!
- Please do not put the stockings in the dryer as this will cause them to overheat and generate static electricity. Press the compression stockings between two dry towels and lay them out to dry in a shady place with plenty of ventilation. Do not place on heaters/radiators.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean. Do not use chemicals.
Caution: Sharp fingernails and rings with sharp edges can quickly result in defects. Pay due attention to these risks when donning and removing your stockings, and always wear rubber gloves! Do not cut off any loose threads inside the stockings.