Sigvaris COMPREFLEX KNEE is a comfortable, easy to don and doff, inelastic wrap that promotes adherence and improved quality of life for patients with chronic venous disease, lymphedema, wounds, and other complex edema.
- 20-50mmHg of gradient, short-stretch compression from the same garment
- Comfortable compression straps are easy to reach because they wrap around the front of the knee
- Inner stretch panel for simple donning and doffing
- Butterfly strap can be worn over the patella for covered flexibility
- Combine with COMPREFLEX THIGH, BK, and BOOT for total leg coverage
- COMPREFLEX KNEE
- ACCUTAB® devices
If there are any open wounds in the region being treated, these wound areas must first be covered with a suitable wound dressing or stockinette before applying Sigvaris products.
Sigvaris COMPREFLEX KNEE : 20-50 mmHg
Care and Maintenance
To maintain your SIGVARIS garment, we recommend the following:
- Wash on a gentle cycle using a mild detergent
- DO NOT use bleach or fabric softeners
- Dry on low/no heat or air dry (air drying is recommended to extend garment life)