Sigvaris COMPREBOOT Features:
- Ideal for mild-moderate edema/lymphedema
- Features neoprene material with hook and loop tabs
- 4-way stretch for firm compression around ankle
- Provides moderate, therapeutic compression
- Safe for day or night use
- Easy care - machine wash and dry
If there are any open wounds in the region being treated, these wound areas must first be covered with a suitable wound dressing or stockinette before applying Sigvaris products.
Sigvaris COMPREBOOT : (Foot) - 30-40 mmHg
Care and Maintenance
To maintain your SIGVARIS garment, we recommend the following:
Easy care - machine wash and dry
It is recommended that you consult with your medical professional and fitter for proper guidelines on the use and application of this product. As therapy progresses or new symptoms develop, it may be necessary to take new measurements for a new compression garment.
It is also recommended that you put your compression garment on first thing in the morning every day. Rough fingernails, jagged rings, etc., can damage fabric; use donning gloves to protect garment.