LympheDIVAs sleeves are designed with two compression classes. Class 1 compression provides 20-30 mmHg and Class 2 provides 30-40 mmHg. As a basic rule of thumb, Class 1 (20-30 mmHg) is generally for preventative wear for those at risk for swelling and for minor swelling and Class 2 (20-30 mmHg) is for more severe edema. All LympheDIVAs sleeves come with a gripper band option called the DIVA Diamond Band. The DIVA Diamond Band offers a hypoallergenic, latex-free and silicone-free gripper, which is applied directly onto the inside cuff of the sleeve. The DIVA Diamond Band will keep your sleeve in palce without irritating the skin.
LympheDIVAs sleeves are wonderful for enhanced athletic performance and if properly fitted can be worn on any arm, affected by lymphedema or not.
- Soft, smooth & seamless construction
- 4-way stretch for unlimited range of motion
- Moisture wicking and quick drying knit for ultimate comfort and temperature control
- Aloe vera to help soften and moisture the skin
- Optional DIVA Diamond Band grip to help the sleeve stay up
- Silicone-free, latex-free
- 80% Nylon / 20% Lycra
- Made in the USA
If there are any open wounds in the region being treated, these wound areas must first be covered with a suitable wound dressing or stockinette before applying LympheDIVAs products.
LympheDIVAs (Arm Sleeve) - Inked
Care and Maintenance
To maintain your LympheDIVAs garment, we recommend the following:
- Machine wash with a mild detergent, delicate cycle, cold in delicates bag
- Tumble dry low