The Juzo UlcerPro is a two layered system that can be applied over top of wound dressings, while providing therapeutic compression. The Juzo UlcerPro has graduated compression which starts at the ankles and gradually decreases as it rises up the leg; improving circulation to keep legs healthy and on the move. The Juzo UlcerPro also has dual stretch zones with high elasticity in the foot and ankle for a fit without binding. This product is a dual layer system that includes a pair of open-toe, knee high compression stockings and two mild compression liners. The outer compression garment & Ulcer Liner can be worn together or separately. The Ulcer Liner can be worn alone at night.
If there are any open wounds in the region being treated, these wound areas must first be covered with a suitable wound dressing or stockinette before applying Juzo products.
2 Compresssion Stockings
2 Stocking Liners
1 Juzo Slippie
Juzo Ulcer Pro : Knee High, Double Layer Stockings - Model 6072 / 6073
Care and Maintenance
To maintain your JUZO garment, we recommend the following:
- Hand or machine wash warm daily to maximize therapeutic effectiveness and prolong the life of your JUZO garment.
- When machine washing and drying, use the lowest permanent press settings. A garment bag is strongly recommended.
- Wash dark colors separately from other clothing.
- Use mild soap.
- DO NOT USE: bleach, chlorine, fabric softeners, or other laundry additives. These may damage your garment.
- Please refer to the washing symbols on the label sewn into your JUZO garment.
- Store your products in a dry place at room temperature.
- Largely resistant to sun, ointments, lotions and prespiration.