Juzo TheraPad is an effective aid for specific areas of edema to reduce fibrosis and ecnourage lymph drainage. Juzo TheraPad helps reduce edema and fibrosis in targeted areas, microban antimicrobial performance - solely protects the finished product itself from microbial growth, odor control, open cell breathable technology and long term performance for comfort and durability.
If there are any open wounds in the region being treated, these wound areas must first be covered with a suitable wound dressing or stockinette before applying Juzo products.
Universal : Size 8.5 x 11
Juzo Thera Pad - Model 9430
Care and Maintenance
To maintain your JUZO garment, we recommend the following:
- Always store Juzo products at room temperature and always away from direct sunlight.
- Please wash Juzo products daily.
- Juzo products can be washed in the washing machine using a laundry detergent for delicate fabrics. Please do not use any fabric softener.
- Do not bleach Juzo products.
- Do not machine dry.
- You can reduce the drying time by placing Juzo products on a thick towel, rolling the towel up tightly, and firmly pressing out excess moisture. Do not leave Juzo products in the towel and do not dry on a radiator or in the sun. Dry on a flat surface.
- Do not iron Juzo products.
- Do not dry clean Juzo products.