Juzo SoftCompress Malleo Pads cushion the Bisgaard (perimalleolar) region of the ankle. They provide a targeted increase in pressure and an ideal pressure distribution. The pads are delivered in pairs.
Juzo SoftCompress Compression Bandages & Liners for Edema Therapy: are specialized Lympedema products that can be worn under Juzo short stretch bandages, Juzo compression wraps or Juzo compression garments. Using Juzo SoftCompress products can significantly improve outcome from therapy compared to using foam or synthetic padding. SoftCompress liners are 100% cotton contact with skin which is great for sensitive skin. They are quicker and easier to self bandage and avoids constriction from bandage edges and protects joints. SoftCompress provide better therapy with vertically stitched foam channels which create differences in pressure helping to drain lymph fluid.
If there are any open wounds in the region being treated, these wound areas must first be covered with a suitable wound dressing or stockinette before applying Juzo SoftCompress products.
Universal - 6.5 x 9 cm (delivered in pairs)
Juzo SoftCompress Malleolus - Model 6843
Care and Maintenance
To maintain your JUZO SoftCompress garment, we recommend the following:
- Always store Juzo SoftCompress products at room temperature and always away from direct sunlight.
- Please wash Juzo SoftCompress products daily.
- Juzo SoftCompress products can be washed in the washing machine using a laundry detergent for delicate fabrics. Please do not use any fabric softener.
- Do not bleach Juzo SoftCompress products.
- Do not machine dry.
- You can reduce the drying time by placing Juzo SoftCompress products on a thick towel, rolling the towel up tightly, and firmly pressing out excess moisture. Do not leave Juzo SoftCompress products in the towel and do not dry on a radiator or in the sun. Dry on a flat surface.
- Do not iron Juzo SoftCompress products.
- Do not dry clean Juzo SoftCompress products.