Juzo Soft is Juzo's softest all purpose compression garment with many styles and choices. A great everyday compresssion garment that is breathable, durable, easy to don and comfortable to wear. It is available in compression levels 15-20 mmHg, 20-30 mmHg and 30-40 mmHg, open or closed toe, and upper or lower extremity.
If there are any open wounds in the region being treated, these wound areas must first be covered with a suitable wound dressing or stockinette before applying Juzo products.
Juzo Soft: Lower Extremity (Knee / Open Toe / 20-30 mmHg) - Model 2001 AD
Care and Maintenance
To maintain your JUZO garment, we recommend the following:
- Hand or machine wash warm daily to maximize therapeutic effectiveness and prolong the life of your JUZO garment.
- When machine washing and drying, use the lowest permanent press settings. A garment bag is strongly recommended.
- Wash dark colors separately from other clothing.
- Use mild soap.
- DO NOT USE: bleach, chlorine, fabric softeners, or other laundry additives. These may damage your garment.
- Please refer to the washing symbols on the label sewn into your JUZO garment.
- Store your products in a dry place at room temperature.
- Largely resistant to sun, ointments, lotions and prespiration.