Juzo Silver stockings offer the added benefits of 99% pure X-Static silver. X-Static fibers are made using 99% pure silver that is bonded into the textile fabric. Silver is safe, natural and for centuries has been medically recognized for its antimicrobial properties. Juzo Silver garments do not use chemicals to provide antimicrobial properties. Juzo Silver is permanently bonded to the textile fibers. Silver is one of the most thermally conductive elements in the environment. Heat between the skin and the garment is dissipated into the environment via the silver fibers. This promotes a more pleasant wearing experience.
The Juzo Silver Liner can be applied over top of wound dressings, while providing mild therapeutic compression. This product is knitted with over 10% silver. The Juzo Silver Liner can be worn by itself, alone at night, or as an under layer for a Juzo compression stocking.
If there are any open wounds in the region being treated, these wound areas must first be covered with a suitable wound dressing or stockinette before applying Juzo products.
Juzo Silver Stocking Liner - Model 9640
Care and Maintenance
To maintain your JUZO garment, we recommend the following:
- Hand or machine wash warm daily to maximize therapeutic effectiveness and prolong the life of your JUZO garment.
- When machine washing and drying, use the lowest permanent press settings. A garment bag is strongly recommended.
- Wash dark colors separately from other clothing.
- Use mild soap.
- DO NOT USE: bleach, chlorine, fabric softeners, or other laundry additives. These may damage your garment.
- Please refer to the washing symbols on the label sewn into your JUZO garment.
- Store your products in a dry place at room temperature.
- Largely resistant to sun, ointments, lotions and prespiration.