The Juzo Hand Pressure Pad can be inserted between the hand and a compression glove or between the hand and compression bandages to provide additional compression and optimal comfort. The Juzo Hand Pressure Pad comes in both standard and silver designs.
Juzo Silver products offer the added benefits of 99% pure X-Static silver. X-Static fibers are made using 99% pure silver that is bonded into the textile fabric. Silver is safe, natural and for centuries has been medically recognized for its antimicrobial properties. Juzo Silver garments do not use chemicals to provide antimicrobial properties. Juzo Silver is permanently bonded to the textile fibers. Silver is one of the most thermally conductive elements in the environment. Heat between the skin and the garment is dissipated into the environment via the silver fibers. This promotes a more pleasant wearing experience.
If there are any open wounds in the region being treated, these wound areas must first be covered with a suitable wound dressing or stockinette before applying Juzo products.
Juzo Pressure Pad (Hand) - Model 9420
Care and Maintenance
To maintain your JUZO garment, we recommend the following:
- Always store Juzo products at room temperature and always away from direct sunlight.
- Please wash Juzoproducts daily.
- Juzo products can be washed in the washing machine using a laundry detergent for delicate fabrics. Please do not use any fabric softener.
- Do not bleach Juzo products.
- Do not machine dry.
- You can reduce the drying time by placing Juzo products on a thick towel, rolling the towel up tightly, and firmly pressing out excess moisture. Do not leave Juzo products in the towel and do not dry on a radiator or in the sun. Dry on a flat surface.
- Do not iron Juzo products.
- Do not dry clean Juzo products.