Juzo Patellaligner: Knee Support - features two bilateral spiral stays, an adjustable Velcro strap, and medial and lateral pads. This compression knee brace is recommended for people with edema, patella luxation, infra and supra patella tendonitis, and Chondromalia caused by patella luxation.
If there are any open wounds in the region being treated, these wound areas must first be covered with a suitable wound dressing or stockinette before applying Juzo products.
Juzo Patellaligner: Knee Support - Model 1802 DF
Care and Maintenance
To maintain your JUZO garment, we recommend the following:
- Hand or machine wash warm daily to maximize therapeutic effectiveness and prolong the life of your JUZO garment.
- When machine washing and drying, use the lowest permanent press settings. A garment bag is strongly recommended.
- Wash dark colors separately from other clothing.
- Use mild soap.
- DO NOT USE: bleach, chlorine, fabric softeners, or other laundry additives. These may damage your garment.
- Please refer to the washing symbols on the label sewn into your JUZO garment.
- Store your products in a dry place at room temperature.
- Largely resistant to sun, ointments, lotions and prespiration.
This compression knee brace is recommended for people with edema, patella luxation, infra and supra patella tendonitis, and Chondromalia caused by patella luxation.