The Juzo Expert Glove and Gauntlet offers an off the shelf solution for people who need compression in their hand or fingers. The Juzo Expert Glove and Guantlet provide a dense knit for excellent therapeutic effect. It has a flat knit and a CoolVent option for Gloves. Available in six standard off the shelf sizes and a compression level of 20-30 mmHg or 30-40 mmHg.
If there are any open wounds in the region being treated, these wound areas must first be covered with a suitable wound dressing or stockinette before applying Juzo products.
Juzo Expert Glove or Gauntlet - Model 3021 / 3022
Care and Maintenance
To maintain your JUZO garment, we recommend the following:
- Hand or machine wash warm daily to maximize therapeutic effectiveness and prolong the life of your JUZO garment.
- When machine washing and drying, use the lowest permanent press settings. A garment bag is strongly recommended.
- Wash dark colors separately from other clothing.
- Use mild soap.
- DO NOT USE: bleach, chlorine, fabric softeners, or other laundry additives. These may damage your garment.
- Please refer to the washing symbols on the label sewn into your JUZO garment.
- Store your products in a dry place at room temperature.
- Largely resistant to sun, ointments, lotions and prespiration.