The Juzo Expert Body Part is customizable to any shape or size, the dense knit of the Juzo Expert seamed flat knit garment works hard to maintain the reduction of swelling. Available in six standard off the shelf sizes and a compression level of 18-21 mmHg or 23-32 mmHg.
Body Part band is 12-15 inches tall and is available in both a slip on style or a velcro closure.
If there are any open wounds in the region being treated, these wound areas must first be covered with a suitable wound dressing or stockinette before applying Juzo products.
Juzo Expert Body Part - 3021 KT / 3022 KT
Care and Maintenance
To maintain your JUZO garment, we recommend the following:
- Hand or machine wash warm daily to maximize therapeutic effectiveness and prolong the life of your JUZO garment.
- When machine washing and drying, use the lowest permanent press settings. A garment bag is strongly recommended.
- Wash dark colors separately from other clothing.
- Use mild soap.
- DO NOT USE: bleach, chlorine, fabric softeners, or other laundry additives. These may damage your garment.
- Please refer to the washing symbols on the label sewn into your JUZO garment.
- Store your products in a dry place at room temperature.
- Largely resistant to sun, ointments, lotions and prespiration.