Juzo Dynamic Pantyhose provides maximum containment in a durable opaque knit. This product is available in both an open crotch design or a fly for men.
Seasonal colors are made by custom order and will require approximatley three (3) weeks to manufacture and ship. Seasonal colors are custom orders and cannot be returned.
Seasonal colors are only available during select periods during the calendar year and may be discontinued by the manufacturer at the end of the season.
If there are any open wounds in the region being treated, these wound areas must first be covered with a suitable wound dressing or stockinette before applying Juzo products.
Juzo Dynamic: Lower Extremity (Pantyhose / Seasonal) - Model 3512/3 AT
Care and Maintenance
To maintain your JUZO garment, we recommend the following:
- Hand or machine wash warm daily to maximize therapeutic effectiveness and prolong the life of your JUZO garment.
- When machine washing and drying, use the lowest permanent press settings. A garment bag is strongly recommended.
- Wash dark colors separately from other clothing.
- Use mild soap.
- DO NOT USE: bleach, chlorine, fabric softeners, or other laundry additives. These may damage your garment.
- Please refer to the washing symbols on the label sewn into your JUZO garment.
- Store your products in a dry place at room temperature.
- Largely resistant to sun, ointments, lotions and prespiration.