Juzo Dynamic is all purpose. Juzo Dynamic is the best seamless garment for edema and lymphedema containment. All of the attributes, styles and features provide many compression options and solutions: 20-30 mmHg, 30-40 mmHg, 40-50 mmHg - Open or closed toe. Lower an upper extremity.
Juzo Dynamic provides the maximum containment for a Juzo seamless stocking. This product is durable and had an opaque knit.
Juzo Dynamic Max provides a larger calf and thigh circumference so that more patients can fit into off the shelf sizing.
If there are any open wounds in the region being treated, these wound areas must first be covered with a suitable wound dressing or stockinette before applying Juzo products.
Juzo Dynamic: Lower Extremity (Knee / 30-40 mmHg) - Model 3512 AD
Care and Maintenance
To maintain your JUZO garment, we recommend the following:
- Hand or machine wash warm daily to maximize therapeutic effectiveness and prolong the life of your JUZO garment.
- When machine washing and drying, use the lowest permanent press settings. A garment bag is strongly recommended.
- Wash dark colors separately from other clothing.
- Use mild soap.
- DO NOT USE: bleach, chlorine, fabric softeners, or other laundry additives. These may damage your garment.
- Please refer to the washing symbols on the label sewn into your JUZO garment.
- Store your products in a dry place at room temperature.
- Largely resistant to sun, ointments, lotions and prespiration.