Juzo Dynamic Cotton for Men is a men's sock with a prominent ribbed style. It has direct skin contact with cotton fibers, a wider foot portion and is easier to don and doff. This product is availble in compression levels 15-20 mmHg, 20-30 mmHg, 30-40 mmHg and has a closed toe design. This product is ideal for work or weekend wear.
If there are any open wounds in the region being treated, these wound areas must first be covered with a suitable wound dressing or stockinette before applying Juzo products.
Juzo Dynamic Cotton Men's: Lower Extremity (Knee) - Model 3520 AD
Care and Maintenance
To maintain your JUZO garment, we recommend the following:
- Hand or machine wash warm daily to maximize therapeutic effectiveness and prolong the life of your JUZO garment.
- When machine washing and drying, use the lowest permanent press settings. A garment bag is strongly recommended.
- Wash dark colors separately from other clothing.
- Use mild soap.
- DO NOT USE: bleach, chlorine, fabric softeners, or other laundry additives. These may damage your garment.
- Please refer to the washing symbols on the label sewn into your JUZO garment.
- Store your products in a dry place at room temperature.
- Largely resistant to sun, ointments, lotions and prespiration.