Juzo Cotton Stockinette is a latex-free tubular bandage made from 100% woven cotton that delivers 360-degree coverage. It is easy to cut to the length that you need, the Cotton Stockinette is used as the innermost layer in lymphedema treatment applications to help wick away moisture and provide adherence for additional padding, bandaging, or compression wraps.
This product is cut to fit both upper and lower extremities.
If there are any open wounds in the region being treated, these wound areas must first be covered with a suitable wound dressing or stockinette before applying Juzo products.
Size 2 = 2" x 25 yd roll
Size 3 = 3" x 25 yd roll
Size 4 = 4" x 25 yd roll
Size 6 = 6" x 25 yd roll
Juzo Cotton Stockinette - Model 6080
Care and Maintenance
To maintain your JUZO garment, we recommend the following:
- Always store Juzo products at room temperature and always away from direct sunlight.
- Please wash Juzoproducts daily.
- Juzo products can be washed in the washing machine using a laundry detergent for delicate fabrics. Please do not use any fabric softener.
- Do not bleach Juzo products.
- Do not machine dry.
- You can reduce the drying time by placing Juzo products on a thick towel, rolling the towel up tightly, and firmly pressing out excess moisture. Do not leave Juzo products in the towel and do not dry on a radiator or in the sun. Dry on a flat surface.
- Do not iron Juzo products.
- Do not dry clean Juzo products.