The JOBST FarrowWrap Kneepiece is for mild to severe lymphedema patients who need a cost-effective solution that can adapt if their limb volume changes.
- Easily adjustable
- Elastic Short-Stretch
- Easy handling with simple VELCRO system
- Available in Strong (30-40 mmHg) and Lite (20-30 mmHg)
- Stand alone or comes packaged with the FarrowWrap Classic, Strong, or Lite Thighpiece
If there are any open wounds in the region being treated, these wound areas must first be covered with a suitable wound dressing or stockinette before applying JOBST products.
JOBST FarrowWrap Strong (Kneepiece) : 30-40 mmHg
Care and Maintenance
To maintain your JOBST garment, we recommend the following:
- Wash on a gentle cycle using a mild detergent
- DO NOT use bleach or fabric softeners
- Dry on low/no heat or air dry (air drying is recommended to extend garment life)