The JOBST FarrowWrap STRONG footpiece provides compression for moderate to severe edema. The footpiece is available in off-the-shelf (OTS) (shown to the right) and Trim-To-Fit (TTF) versions.
Premium fabric with strong compression and soft inner layer suitable for patients with a good limb shape and moderate to severe edema.
- Conforms to limb and resists sliding
- Medically engineered state-of-the-art compression fabric that resists pilling and fraying
- Very breathable
- Easy maintenance - machine wash and dry (no heat)
If there are any open wounds in the region being treated, these wound areas must first be covered with a suitable wound dressing or stockinette before applying JOBST products.
JOBST FarrowWrap Strong (Footpiece) : 30-40 mmHg
Care and Maintenance
To maintain your JOBST garment, we recommend the following:
- Wash on a gentle cycle using a mild detergent
- DO NOT use bleach or fabric softeners
- Dry on low/no heat or air dry (air drying is recommended to extend garment life)