The JOBST FarrowWrap LITE Footpiece provides compression for mild to moderate edema. It may be a safer choice for patients who have neuropathy or Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD) and may be a better fabric choice for pediatric patients.
A double-laminated fabric suitable for mild to moderate compression needs, making it especially suitable for palliative patients. The fabric is both durable and breathable.
- Conforms to limb geometry
- Easy maintenance - machine wash and dry (no heat)
If there are any open wounds in the region being treated, these wound areas must first be covered with a suitable wound dressing or stockinette before applying JOBST products.
JOBST FarrowWrap Lite (Footpiece) : 20-30 mmHg
Care and Maintenance
To maintain your JOBST garment, we recommend the following:
- Wash on a gentle cycle using a mild detergent
- DO NOT use bleach or fabric softeners
- Dry on low/no heat or air dry (air drying is recommended to extend garment life)