JOBST FarrowWrap LITE Armpieces are comprised of a lightweight, comfortable fabric that is breathable and durable. They are a great choice for patients who have neuropathy or Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD) and may be a better fabric choice for pediatric patients.
- Conforms to limb geometry
- Easy maintenance - machine wash and dry (no heat)
- Trim-to-Fit and Custom garments come with a free pair of liners
- Available as a ready-to-wear garment or can be trimmed-to-fit or customized
If there are any open wounds in the region being treated, these wound areas must first be covered with a suitable wound dressing or stockinette before applying JOBST products.
JOBST FarrowWrap Lite (Arm) : 20-30 mmHg
Care and Maintenance
To maintain your JOBST garment, we recommend the following:
- Wash on a gentle cycle using a mild detergent
- DO NOT use bleach or fabric softeners
- Dry on low/no heat or air dry (air drying is recommended to extend garment life)