The JOBST FarrowWrap CLASSIC thighpiece is designed for moderate to severe edema control and resists popping into skin folds.
The original material that has been clinically proven over many years on thousands of patients worldwide. The rigid nature of the matrial offers performance beyond the compression range making it excellent for patients with moderate to severe edema.
- A gold standard for control of stubborn edema and lymphedema
- Resists rolling or popping into skin folds
- Must be hand-washed and laid flat to dry
If there are any open wounds in the region being treated, these wound areas must first be covered with a suitable wound dressing or stockinette before applying JOBST products.
JOBST FarrowWrap Classic (Thighpiece) : 30-40 mmHg
Care and Maintenance
To maintain your JOBST garment, we recommend the following:
- Wash on a gentle cycle using a mild detergent
- DO NOT use bleach or fabric softeners
- Dry on low/no heat or air dry (air drying is recommended to extend garment life)