JOBST FarrowWrap BASIC footpieces provide compression for moderate to severe edema.
A value fabric with quality compression. Uses double-sided VELCRO Brand product so it is possible to change band length and trip as limb reduces.
- 50% band overlap mimics bandaging and improves garment rigidity
- Uses double-sided Velcro® so you can change band length and trim as limb reduces
- Easy maintenance - machine wash and dry (no heat)
- Medicare A6545 reimbursement (Requires active venous ulcer)
If there are any open wounds in the region being treated, these wound areas must first be covered with a suitable wound dressing or stockinette before applying JOBST products.
JOBST FarrowWrap Basic (Footpiece) : 30-40 mmHg
Care and Maintenance
To maintain your JOBST garment, we recommend the following:
- Wash on a gentle cycle using a mild detergent
- DO NOT use bleach or fabric softeners
- Dry on low/no heat or air dry (air drying is recommended to extend garment life)