JOBST Cicatrex Trim-To-Fit Glove & Toe Cap
For control of mild to moderate swelling from acute and chronic edema, lymphatic, and other swelling disorders.
- Complements JOBST FarrowWrap brand products
- Can be used on either hand / foot
- Provides 20-36 mmHg compression
- Durable and comfortable - fine seams with ultra thin and smooth compression fabric
If there are any open wounds in the region being treated, these wound areas must first be covered with a suitable wound dressing or stockinette before applying JOBST products.
JOBST Cicatrex Trim-To-Fit: (Toe Cap) 20-36 mmHg
Care and Maintenance
To maintain your JOBST garment, we recommend the following:
- You can wash your garment by hand or use a washing machine
- Placing your garment in a mesh laundry bag helps protect them during wash cycles
- Use warm water, a mild soap or detergent or Jolastic Washing Solution
- Do not use chlorine bleach to clean your stocking
- Do not use fabric softeners
Caution: Sharp fingernails and rings with sharp edges can quickly result in defects. Pay due attention to these risks when donning and removing your stockings, and always wear rubber gloves! Do not cut off any loose threads inside the stockings.
It is recommended that you consult with your medical professional and fitter for proper guidelines on the use and application of this product. As therapy progresses or new symptoms develop, it may be necessary to take new measurements for a new compression garment.
It is also recommended that you put your compression garment on first thing in the morning every day. Rough fingernails, jagged rings, etc., can damage fabric; use donning gloves to protect garment.