Juzo Basic is a moderatley priced compression garment which provides a seamless two way stretch structure. The Juzo Basic Casual sock has moisture wicking fibers and is a good choice for both active and casual wear.
If there are any open wounds in the region being treated, these wound areas must first be covered with a suitable wound dressing or stockinette before applying Juzo products.
Juzo Basic Casual : Lower Extremity (Knee) - Model 4700 AD
Care and Maintenance
To maintain your JUZO garment, we recommend the following:
- Hand or machine wash warm daily to maximize therapeutic effectiveness and prolong the life of your JUZO garment.
- When machine washing and drying, use the lowest permanent press settings. A garment bag is strongly recommended.
- Wash dark colors separately from other clothing.
- Use mild soap.
- DO NOT USE: bleach, chlorine, fabric softeners, or other laundry additives. These may damage your garment.
- Please refer to the washing symbols on the label sewn into your JUZO garment.
- Store your products in a dry place at room temperature.
- Largely resistant to sun, ointments, lotions and prespiration.